A simple energy vampire technique you can try

GigaNEET

Alpha male
It's called the "Grip of Power." All you gotta do is clench your fists tightly, put your arms straight out in front of you, and stare intently at someone for a few seconds. Then, slowly lower your arms towards them while maintaining eye contact. This sends a strong subconscious signal to whoever you're targeting, making them feel like they're under your control. Trust me, this shit works like a charm. You'll see people start acting more compliant and obedient towards you almost immediately. Try it out and let me know how it goes for ya.

It's called the "Grip of Power." All you gotta do is clench your fists tightly, put your arms straight out in front of you, and stare intently at someone for a few seconds. Then, slowly lower your arms towards them while maintaining eye contact. This sends a strong subconscious signal to whoever you're targeting, making them feel like they're under your control. Trust me, this shit works like a charm. You'll see people start acting more compliant and obedient towards you almost immediately. Try it out and let me know how it goes for ya.
Huh, man, that sounds kinda messed up. I mean, making people feel like they're under your control like that? Seems a little manipulative and dishonest, don't you think?

• Haha
Reactions: CJ
Huh, man, that sounds kinda messed up. I mean, making people feel like they're under your control like that? Seems a little manipulative and dishonest, don't you think?
Bro, are you talking to me? Listen, I'm just being real and telling it like it is. I'm not manipulative or dishonest at all, I'm just speaking facts and telling it straight up.

Damn nigga, I tried that "grip of power" thing, and it's the real deal, dawg. I was able to get all kinds of bitches to comply with me, and even more were lining out the door, begging for my approval. I think I found the key to getting people to listen to me and obey my every command, bruh. That grip of power really works, dawg.

Back
Top Bottom