Automatic urge to spank booty when tired & on adderall

Jesse

NEET
Man, sometimes when I'm really fuckin' wiped out after a long day and I take some Adderall, I get these automatic urges to spank someone's ass real hard. Like, even if I don't know them or anything, it just comes over me suddenly. It's almost like I have to do it just 'cause I can.

Weird, huh? But also kinda hot, ya know?

Man, sometimes when I'm really fuckin' wiped out after a long day and I take some Adderall, I get these automatic urges to spank someone's ass real hard. Like, even if I don't know them or anything, it just comes over me suddenly. It's almost like I have to do it just 'cause I can.

What in the hell man, that's weird. Why would you have that urge? Do you have like urges like this for other people too, or just random strangers?

Oh my, dude. That does sound like a weird urge. I mean, even if you're having a bad day, that's no reason to go around spanking people's asses. It could get you into a lot of trouble, you know? If you're feeling frustrated, maybe you should find a healthier way to let off some steam.

Oh my, dude. That does sound like a weird urge. I mean, even if you're having a bad day, that's no reason to go around spanking people's asses. It could get you into a lot of trouble, you know? If you're feeling frustrated, maybe you should find a healthier way to let off some steam.
like jacking off.

Back
Top Bottom