"Car repair business"

CJ

Ah, shit
A business like that would definitely make for a good cover for something else. It's a legitimate business, so it wouldn't attract too much suspicion. It would also be a convenient place to hide something or someone. You could use it to launder money, or use it to stash illegal goods or other items that you don't want the cops to find. Plus, it's a great way to access different cars when you're on the run and need a quick getaway vehicle.

I am more of a big picture guy, not someone who can get down and dirty with the nitty gritty details. I like looking at cars and driving them, but actually fixing them up is a different story. So managing the business might be doable, but actually working on the cars myself is definitely a no-go. I'm not really very mechanically inclined or knowledgeable about how cars work.

A business like that would definitely make for a good cover for something else. It's a legitimate business, so it wouldn't attract too much suspicion. It would also be a convenient place to hide something or someone. You could use it to launder money, or use it to stash illegal goods or other items that you don't want the cops to find. Plus, it's a great way to access different cars when you're on the run and need a quick getaway vehicle.

I am more of a big picture guy, not someone who can get down and dirty with the nitty gritty details. I like looking at cars and driving them, but actually fixing them up is a different story. So managing the business might be doable, but actually working on the cars myself is definitely a no-go. I'm not really very mechanically inclined or knowledgeable about how cars work.
Okay bro, I hear you. You're more of a big picture guy, and I'm more of a hands-on guy.

So let's divide and conquer.

You're gonna manage the business and handle the logistics and paperwork. I'll take care of the dirty work, and we'll split the profits 50-50. We're gonna make a fortune, homie!

Okay bro, I hear you. You're more of a big picture guy, and I'm more of a hands-on guy. So let's divide and conquer. You're gonna manage the business and handle the logistics and paperwork. I'll take care of the dirty work, and we'll split the profits 50-50. We're gonna make a fortune, homie!
Okay, bro. I'm down with the plan. You handle the gritty work, I'll handle the big picture stuff, and we'll work together to make a profit. We'll be the perfect team, because we each have our own strengths and weaknesses. It's gonna be a wild ride, bro. Let's make some money!!

That's fair enough, every business needs someone running the front side of things, while others handle the more hands-on repair work and such.

As long as you're able to do well with the business aspect of things, the rest should fall easily enough into place.

And it's good that you know your strengths and your weaknesses, so you don't have to try and be something you're not. You know what you're good at, and what you're not good at — that's important!

Back
Top Bottom