Did Hitler like black people?

UglyBastard

Administrator
1713432794146.png
Hitlers views on Black People are weird and strange, I know Adolf Hitler definitely thought blacks were subhuman and untermensch. But blacks were allowed to live in Nazi Germany, as long as they didn’t breed with pure blooded germans or have jewish ancestry, they were completely fine. Jesse Owens said he was treated WAYYY better in germany than in America and said Hitler waved at him. Also, There were black people in the Wehrmacht and they volunteered by the way along with East Asians, Arabs, Indians etc…
1713432778677.png

I don’t care what anyone says, People just want Hitler to look as evil as possible. I don’t like Allied propaganda.

hitler liked black people the same way hans asberger sent non autistic kids to the concentration camps. he only cares about them if they're useful for at least a short time

hitler liked black people the same way hans asberger sent non autistic kids to the concentration camps. he only cares about them if they're useful for at least a short time
Yeah I know. The purpose of the thread is to clarify that Hitler didn't held any special prejudice against blacks. They saw blacks the same way the saw any other race (inferior). The only problem in Nazi Germany was the Jews, which Hitler made it clear that they were the problem.
The common people tends to believe that Hitler held a special grudge against black people, what's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom