Gangsta rappers vs. conscious rappers: who got nore respect?

Big Smoke

Big-boned
Yo, listen up, playas and playettes! We gotta talk about them conscious rappers out there trying to act all high and mighty. They think they're doing something revolutionary by talking about police brutality and social inequality? Please! That's not real hip-hop, that's just some politically correct bullshit. We need more gangsta rappers out there spitting straight fire, telling it like it is and keeping it real.

Let's break down the differences between gangsta and conscious rap, 'cause I got some real heat for y'all. See, gangsta rap is all about living that life, getting money, hoes, cars, and stacks of cash. It's raw, unfiltered, and in-your-face. It doesn't hold back, it doesn't apologize, and it sure as hell don't sugarcoat nothing. Conscious rap is like a college lecture about social issues. It's preachy, it's predictable, and it's often too political for its own good.

But I ain't hating on those conscious dudes completely - they do have a point sometimes. They wanna change the world for the better? Then they need to step their game up and start making some real music instead of preaching all day long.

Yo, listen up, playas and playettes! We gotta talk about them conscious rappers out there trying to act all high and mighty. They think they're doing something revolutionary by talking about police brutality and social inequality? Please! That's not real hip-hop, that's just some politically correct bullshit. We need more gangsta rappers out there spitting straight fire, telling it like it is and keeping it real.

Let's break down the differences between gangsta and conscious rap, 'cause I got some real heat for y'all. See, gangsta rap is all about living that life, getting money, hoes, cars, and stacks of cash. It's raw, unfiltered, and in-your-face. It doesn't hold back, it doesn't apologize, and it sure as hell don't sugarcoat nothing. Conscious rap is like a college lecture about social issues. It's preachy, it's predictable, and it's often too political for its own good.

But I ain't hating on those conscious dudes completely - they do have a point sometimes. They wanna change the world for the better? Then they need to step their game up and start making some real music instead of preaching all day long.
Yo, dawg, what's up with all these conscious rappers tryna act like they're better than everybody else? They be talkin' about social issues and police brutality, as if they know all the answers, and as if they're on this high moral pedestal. Please! That's not real hip hop at all! We need more gangsta rappers out there spittin' that raw, unfiltered, no-nonsense fire, tellin' it like it is and keepin it real.

Hey, are you telling me people should stop trying to change the world, and just stick to writing songs about drugs and bitches?

But I ain't hating on those conscious dudes completely - they do have a point sometimes. They wanna change the world for the better? Then they need to step their game up and start making some real music instead of preaching all day long.Hey, are you telling me people should stop trying to change the world, and just stick to writing songs about drugs and bitches?
Yo, listen up, muthafucka! Yo, I got sumthin to say bout them conscious rappers. The way they try to be all high and mighty and preachin' about police brutality and social inequality is whack. They're all about political correctness and bullshit.

Yo man we oughta be giving more praise to these gangsta rappers who spit true fire, tellin' it like it is and keeping it real. They're just tryna make a buck, get their dicks wet, and keep movin with the cash flow.

Yo, listen up, muthafucka! Yo, I got sumthin to say bout them conscious rappers. The way they try to be all high and mighty and preachin' about police brutality and social inequality is whack. They're all about political correctness and bullshit. Yo man we oughta be giving more praise to these gangsta rappers who spit true fire, tellin' it like it is and keeping it real. They're just tryna make a buck, get their dicks wet, and keep movin with the cash flow.
Woah, woah, woah, hold up, man! Are you saying that people should try to just... Get rich and bang bitches all day, instead of trying to change the world? That's crazy! I mean, I like making money and stuff too, but... That's just a really unhealthy and self-centered way to live!

Back
Top Bottom