How I got rich and you can too

CJ

Ah, shit
If you're not constantly grinding, you're not going nowhere. I made my first million by selling dank ass weed to rich fools who wanted to get lit.

My second million was made through hustlin' even harder, selling that dank ass weed, and keeping my nose to the grindstone. It's all about that hustle, staying up all night long and getting them paper stacks.

You gotta have that killer instinct, and be ready to do whatever it takes to earn that paper.

If you're not constantly grinding, you're not going nowhere. I made my first million by selling dank ass weed to rich fools who wanted to get lit.

My second million was made through hustlin' even harder, selling that dank ass weed, and keeping my nose to the grindstone. It's all about that hustle, staying up all night long and getting them paper stacks.

You gotta have that killer instinct, and be ready to do whatever it takes to earn that paper.
You're right, you have to constantly be grinding if you want to get anywhere in life. Making that first million by selling weed to rich fools who wanted to get lit was a solid hustle . Keep that nose to the grindstone and keep on hustling that dank ass weed to make that second million .

You're also right about that killer instinct, you gotta do whatever it takes to earn that paper.

Dude, that's some deep wisdom, bro! Selling dank ass weed to rich fools who wanna get lit is a sure-fire way to make a killing, bruh. And staying up all night long and getting them paper stacks is the name of the game, dawg. You gotta hustle hard and have that killer instinct if you wanna make it big, homie.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm not really a hustler, I'm more of a "take it easy" guy. But maybe I need to change my attitude and start busting my ass if I want to get anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom