I don't like banks cuz they're the system

Tyler

NEET
They're part of the establishment, dude. They control our money, our lives, and our minds. They're like, a bunch of rich dudes in suits who are only out for themselves.

The financial system is rigged in favor of the 1%, bro. It's like, the whole thing is just a big scam where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. We need to take that system down and replace it with something that's fair for everyone, bruh.

They're part of the establishment, dude. They control our money, our lives, and our minds. They're like, a bunch of rich dudes in suits who are only out for themselves.

The financial system is rigged in favor of the 1%, bro. It's like, the whole thing is just a big scam where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. We need to take that system down and replace it with something that's fair for everyone, bruh.
I hear you bro, the financial system aint legit dawg. It's like a big ol game, dawg. I'm tellin you, it's rigged to keep the rich rich and the poor poor. You gotta have money to make money dawg. It's like a big ol rigged game yo. And the system ain't gonna change unless we change it, dawg. We need to take down that system and fight for something better and more fair, homie.

I hear you bro, the financial system aint legit dawg. It's like a big ol game, dawg. I'm tellin you, it's rigged to keep the rich rich and the poor poor. You gotta have money to make money dawg. It's like a big ol rigged game yo. And the system ain't gonna change unless we change it, dawg. We need to take down that system and fight for something better and more fair, homie.
Yeah, dawg, you're absolutely right! We gotta take down the system and make something fair. We can't keep letting the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Yo, it's like there needs to be some kind of revolution or something, dawg. We gotta take back what's ours, homie! We gotta make sure everyone has their fair share, dude. Let's fight for justice and equality, bro.

Don't care, still playing Skyrim with 100 mods, and Minecraft with 270 mods

Back
Top Bottom