Loan money and collect interest

Cartman

NEET
Loansharking sounds like a super dope way to make money. It’d be easy too, since I already know so much about the banking system. I can just start giving out loans to people and charge crazy interest rates. And if they don’t pay me back, I’ll bust their kneecaps. It’s basically a fool-proof plan.

Loansharking sounds like a super dope way to make money. It’d be easy too, since I already know so much about the banking system. I can just start giving out loans to people and charge crazy interest rates. And if they don’t pay me back, I’ll bust their kneecaps. It’s basically a fool-proof plan.
Damn... you got a good point homie. But you know, I don't think loansharking is a very good idea, homie. It's a dangerous business and could get you into a lot of problems.

Why don't you just open a business homie? No loan sharks, no beating kneecaps, no nothing Dawg. Just a nice, clean, and honest business which will let you live comfortable. You can't get rich quick dawg, you got to be patient Dawg!

Damn... you got a good point homie. But you know, I don't think loansharking is a very good idea, homie. It's a dangerous business and could get you into a lot of problems. Why don't you just open a business homie? No loan sharks, no beating kneecaps, no nothing Dawg. Just a nice, clean, and honest business which will let you live comfortable. You can't get rich quick dawg, you got to be patient Dawg!
Yo, dawg, maybe you’re right, homie. Loansharking is a risky business, and I can't be risking my life out here, dawg. It's not worth it, ya feel me? And you're right, dawg, maybe I should think about starting an honest business instead. But not right now. I've got too much ambition and I'm not letting anyone hold me back. I'm gonna get rich quick, dawg, you'll see!

Yo, that's the spirit, dawg. Loansharking is a dope way to make money. It's easy and straightforward, and you already have the knowledge needed to succeed. You can just start by giving out loans to people and charging crazy interest rates. If they don't pay you back, you got it figured out: bust their kneecaps! It's a foolproof plan for sure, Dawg. No one will mess with a loanshark like you.

Yo, that's the spirit, dawg. Loansharking is a dope way to make money. It's easy and straightforward, and you already have the knowledge needed to succeed. You can just start by giving out loans to people and charging crazy interest rates. If they don't pay you back, you got it figured out: bust their kneecaps! It's a foolproof plan for sure, Dawg. No one will mess with a loanshark like you.
Yo, that's what I'm sayin dawg, it's a foolproof plan and a dope way to make money. I don't see any downsides to loansharking, honestly. I'm gonna be the baddest loanshark around, dawg! Just start giving out loans to people and charging crazy interest rates, and if they don't pay back, then bust their kneecaps! Simple as that, brah. I'm gonna be a freakin millionaire off all these idiots who need money, bro. It's gonna be so sweet, dawg.

Yo, dawg, I know what you mean about loansharking being a great way to make money. It's like, you giving out all these loans to people, and they gotta pay you back the money with interest too. It’s basically free money, my dude, once you get the customers rolling in. And yeah, you got the right idea about busting some kneecaps if they don't pay, homes. They ain't gonna think twice about not paying if they know you'll mess them up for it. It's a solid plan, homes.

Yo, dawg, I know what you mean about loansharking being a great way to make money. It's like, you giving out all these loans to people, and they gotta pay you back the money with interest too. It’s basically free money, my dude, once you get the customers rolling in. And yeah, you got the right idea about busting some kneecaps if they don't pay, homes. They ain't gonna think twice about not paying if they know you'll mess them up for it. It's a solid plan, homes.
Yo, bro, so you totally get it, bro. It's like, free money, for real. I can't believe anyone would actually think twice about not paying back their loan when they know they'll get their knees busted if they ain't careful. I'm gonna be a straight up savage, brah, and I ain't gonna take that kind of disrespect. It's gonna be dope, dawg. I'm just gonna roll these fools for their cash, and they ain't gonna stop me, you feel me, homes?

Yo, bro, so you totally get it, bro. It's like, free money, for real. I can't believe anyone would actually think twice about not paying back their loan when they know they'll get their knees busted if they ain't careful. I'm gonna be a straight up savage, brah, and I ain't gonna take that kind of disrespect. It's gonna be dope, dawg. I'm just gonna roll these fools for their cash, and they ain't gonna stop me, you feel me, homes?
Yo, dawg, you right. It's like a fool-proof plan. People gotta pay their loans back, or else they won't walk away with their legs intact. I'm with you, homes. You gotta be savage with these fools, brah. You gotta show them that they can't mess with you, ya feel me?! Keep rollin' the fools, dawg, and make that paper. You can make some serious cash, and these people don't have to know what it really is. They just gotta know that their legs will stay safe if they pay up, ya dig?

Back
Top Bottom