Lore mining wiki

none

NEET
As some may have noticed, Lore Wiki is now up and running.

It will be dedicated to accumulating information about NEET-related personalities, NEET-related places and other topics of concern.

Such places inevitably lead to bitching and gossip, and although LordGoro's flamboyant past and Master's BMI deserve a mention there's more to them than that. Changes you make to the pages are publicly visible, check with your local defamation laws before going hardcore. Keep it decent.

Active users will start receiving passwords shortly, they can already start contributing.

@RNT Why dont you talk in neets.me that you created this wiki? Maybe some users will join in this forum because of it

This could have resulted in a ban on Neets.Net for both you and me. I had to PM moderators and clarify things, that only you get banned and I'm left alone.

Without this intervention you would already have said goodbye to that forum for launching a guerilla marketing campaign, and this one for dragging me into this.

An empty Wiki is nothing to show off either, very few people ever contribute anything and if they read it - given they are capable of reading - they do it on the first visit. The Lore Wiki was bare empty on that first visit.

@RNT Why dont you talk in neets.me that you created this wiki? Maybe some users will join in this forum because of it
I will target a few possible contributors later (by showing off what I have got on them, hehe). Writing a dossier on people is a slow motion process and there's no rush.

Verbal IQ is a measurable thing too and most people mog me as they are capable to go on and on about some trivial matter. I have higher-than-average spatial IQ and struggle to dedicate more than two words to it.

The way my writing process works, I get random bouts of inspiration and dot down 10-15 sentences at once, then can't add a single thing to them. This is why my contribution are few and far in between, besides the fact I was getting distracted these last few days.

This could have resulted in a ban on Neets.Net for both you and me. I had to PM moderators and clarify things, that only you get banned and I'm left alone.
They would never ban me, they love me.

Without this intervention you would already have said goodbye to that forum for launching a guerilla marketing campaign, and this one for dragging me into this.
I never linked the site, just the wiki, so it does not break the rules.

I will target a few possible contributors later (by showing off what I have got on them, hehe). Writing a dossier on people is a slow motion process and there's no rush.
You shouldn't message the users to try to steal them, they need to come by themselves alone.

besides the fact I was getting distracted these last few days.
That's a sign of your brain telling that this might be a waste of time.

Yes, they love the toaster fucker
They do because i've explained why that site will become the most popular manosphere site during 2025-2030:

This new whitepill thread was ignored, but i convinced them about it in similar threads i made before.

Seeing that I and Kevin are the only contributors, with @anon1822 going as far as to appear only to delete his page, a decision has been made * ding ding ding *

I will move the wiki to a new domain and give it a life of its own, with no direct affiliation to this forum. There won't be "ROTTING SPACE" splatterd across the front page.

Neets.Net mod team indicated they'll be okay with such a Wiki existing. iGiveUp and Haruhi will have accounts on it, probably one of the first people.

Back
Top Bottom