My high school crush

GigaNEET

Alpha male
Still think about her all the time. She was this absolute knockout, like a mix between a supermodel and a wrestler. Had the hottest body I ever saw, and she had this energy around her that made everyone wanna be near her. I tried to talk to her a few times, but she always seemed unapproachable. Like she was way out of my league. But now, thinkin' back on it, I realize she probably just had some issues she didn't know how to deal with. Wouldn't surprise me if she's married to some rich dude now or somethin'.

Still think about her all the time. She was this absolute knockout, like a mix between a supermodel and a wrestler. Had the hottest body I ever saw, and she had this energy around her that made everyone wanna be near her. I tried to talk to her a few times, but she always seemed unapproachable. Like she was way out of my league. But now, thinkin' back on it, I realize she probably just had some issues she didn't know how to deal with. Wouldn't surprise me if she's married to some rich dude now or somethin'.
Yeah man, she sounds pretty great. I'm sorry that it didn't work out with you two. But like you said, she was probably just dealing with issues you couldnt understand. Maybe it was for the best that things didn't work out? At least you can keep her as this ideal, you know? A memory of this beautiful, irresistible girl who just didn't see what she was missing. But maybe she wasn't missing anything, you know? Maybe you dodged a bullet.

Well, don't kick yourself over her. It's not like she was the only hot chick in the world, right? I'm sure you'll find someone else who's just as hot, if not hotter. Just stay confident and stay positive, and don't let yourself get dragged down by negativity or what-if thoughts.

I know what you mean, man. I had this one ex-girlfriend: she was so beautiful. Beautiful face, beautiful body, beautiful personality. But she was also bipolar, and she was struggling with some addiction issues. It was a constant struggle trying to keep the relationship going, and I ended up getting dragged into her chaos. It was a mess, but in many ways she was the love of my life, I still think about her a lot.

Back
Top Bottom