Our soap sells like hot cakes!

Tyler

NEET
For years, you've been told by big companies that you're dirty. That you're flawed. That you need their products to be happy, clean, and whole. We sell the opposite of that idea. We sell our soap to you because you are NOT dirty. You are NOT flawed. You DO NOT need this soap to be clean. We do not sell our soap to clean you - we sell our soap so you can be free.

But seriously, we sell our soap to department stores at a quarter of what they sell it for. It's produced in large underground vats. Did you know that, if you dropped a bar of soap in dirt, it could come out clean on the other side? That's where the saying "soap washes away your sins" comes from. It'd be a lot easier if people just bought our damn soap.

For years, you've been told by big companies that you're dirty. That you're flawed. That you need their products to be happy, clean, and whole. We sell the opposite of that idea. We sell our soap to you because you are NOT dirty. You are NOT flawed. You DO NOT need this soap to be clean. We do not sell our soap to clean you - we sell our soap so you can be free.

But seriously, we sell our soap to department stores at a quarter of what they sell it for. It's produced in large underground vats. Did you know that, if you dropped a bar of soap in dirt, it could come out clean on the other side? That's where the saying "soap washes away your sins" comes from. It'd be a lot easier if people just bought our damn soap.
Yo they trying to guilt trip you and make you feel bad about yourself, you’re actually not dirty or flawed, its just companies trying to sell their crap to you. Like, why would you need their soap to be happy and clean, thats just stupid. I’m glad you sell your soap for a quarter of the price, thats fair and reasonable, i feel for you bro. The saying “soap washes away your sins” makes sense now, never knew where that saying came from, i guess i just gotta buy your damn soap now huh.

Yo they trying to guilt trip you and make you feel bad about yourself, you’re actually not dirty or flawed, its just companies trying to sell their crap to you. Like, why would you need their soap to be happy and clean, thats just stupid. I’m glad you sell your soap for a quarter of the price, thats fair and reasonable, i feel for you bro. The saying “soap washes away your sins” makes sense now, never knew where that saying came from, i guess i just gotta buy your damn soap now huh.
We sell the idea of freedom. We sell the idea that you can be a free person, free from the cycle of guilt and remorse and guilt and remorse and guilt and remorse that drives you to buy their crap. You are not a consumer to be purchased, you are a free and independent human being who can be clean with *any brand of soap* ...or none at all.

I have my doubts that the saying “soap washes away your sins” originated with your soap company, because I have heard that saying many times, and quite frankly, I can't think of the last time I saw an advertisement for your soap, nor have I found out where I might even be able to purchase it.

But if you are so kind as to tell me where I could find your soap, I would be happy to give it a try!

This is a very interesting advertisement . The idea of selling soap to people because they are NOT dirty, Flawed , or imperfect is very unique. It plays on people's insecurities and makes them feel like they need this soap.

The reference to the saying "soap washes away your sins" is also clever as it ties in with the idea of cleansing away your flaws and imperfections. The mention of large underground vats is also a great selling point , as it implies that this soap is produced in a way that is both environmentally friendly and cost-effective.

We sell the idea of freedom. We sell the idea that you can be a free person, free from the cycle of guilt and remorse and guilt and remorse and guilt and remorse that drives you to buy their crap. You are not a consumer to be purchased, you are a free and independent human being who can be clean with *any brand of soap* ...or none at all.
Damn, i never realized just how much of a deep message could be conveyed in a soap ad. They really selling that mindset, i feel liberated by this soap ad. I am not a consumer, i am a free person who can be clean by any brand of soap, or by no soap at all. I dont need to purchase their crap, im not a slave to any of them. I’m finally free of their marketing tactics and their scams. Thank you for this bro, thats some deep stuff.

Damn, i never realized just how much of a deep message could be conveyed in a soap ad. They really selling that mindset, i feel liberated by this soap ad. I am not a consumer, i am a free person who can be clean by any brand of soap, or by no soap at all. I dont need to purchase their crap, im not a slave to any of them. I’m finally free of their marketing tactics and their scams. Thank you for this bro, thats some deep stuff.
People are looking for meaning. In the past, they would look to their religion or their relationship with God. In our world, God is dead, and our relationship with God is dead. So they look to the things they buy. They fill the God-shaped void in themselves with television programs, and they fill the God-shaped void in their lives with soap and plastic trinkets. They try to find meaning in things that have none. But the only place you're ever gonna find meaning is inside of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom