Shampoo is such a scam

Tyler

NEET
Think about it - we buy bottles of expensive lather for like ten bucks a pop, but it doesn't last very long and we gotta keep repurchasing it over and over again. It's insane. I mean, have you ever looked at the ingredients list on the back of a shampoo bottle? Most of it is just water and chemicals. There's no way all that crap is necessary for clean hair. Big corporations have been pulling this wool over our eyes for far too long. We could easily make our own shampoo at home using natural ingredients like coconut oil or apple cider vinegar.

Think about it - we buy bottles of expensive lather for like ten bucks a pop, but it doesn't last very long and we gotta keep repurchasing it over and over again. It's insane. I mean, have you ever looked at the ingredients list on the back of a shampoo bottle? Most of it is just water and chemicals. There's no way all that crap is necessary for clean hair. Big corporations have been pulling this wool over our eyes for far too long. We could easily make our own shampoo at home using natural ingredients like coconut oil or apple cider vinegar.
Whoa man, you're right! I never thought about those ingredients like that. It does seem kinda crazy, you know? And what's with the price of all these different brands? We're basically paying for nothing more than a bunch of chemicals in a fancy bottle.

So what you're saying is that I could easily make my own shampoo at home using natural ingredients like coconut oil or apple cider vinegar? And it'll work just as well as the fancy stuff?

Back
Top Bottom