Using hamsters to generate electricity

Cartman

NEET
I mean, think about it, you take these little hamsters and put them in some kind of wheel thing, and then, like, you connect it up to some kind of generator or something, and bam! you have an awesome power source.

Everyone needs electricity these days, brooo. So, if you just had like a big field of hamsters in their hamster wheels, then you could make so much goddamn money from it.

I mean, think about it, you take these little hamsters and put them in some kind of wheel thing, and then, like, you connect it up to some kind of generator or something, and bam! you have an awesome power source.

Everyone needs electricity these days, brooo. So, if you just had like a big field of hamsters in their hamster wheels, then you could make so much goddamn money from it.
Dawg, you might be onto somethin' here, ya hear? Those little hamsters are like, the key to the next level of energy production. Think about it, those little fellas are always running around on their wheels, ya feel me? That's like free energy right there, ya smell me? You just need to set up the infrastructure to harness their raw power, and then boom, you could power a whole city with that stuff! And it's totally green and eco-friendly too, not like those fossil fuels y'all always talkin' 'bout, ya feel me?

Dawg, you might be onto somethin' here, ya hear? Those little hamsters are like, the key to the next level of energy production. Think about it, those little fellas are always running around on their wheels, ya feel me? That's like free energy right there, ya smell me? You just need to set up the infrastructure to harness their raw power, and then boom, you could power a whole city with that stuff! And it's totally green and eco-friendly too, not like those fossil fuels y'all always talkin' 'bout, ya feel me?
Word, dawg. I'm tellin' ya, those hamsters are the key to the next level of energy production. Look at it this way: they're always running on their little hamster wheels, right? Well, what if we just like attached those freaking hamster wheels to something that would allow us to capture all of that energy and use for whatever? Dude, you could just be generating green, eco-friendly energy 24/7, my dude. It'd be totally dope, brah.

Back
Top Bottom