What weight would you want your gf to be?

Jesse

NEET
You know, sometimes I think about this shit a lot, you know what I mean? Like, what kinda woman a fella like me should be hookin' up with? Not that I ain't happy with my current situation or nothin', but a man can dream, right?

What do you think, home slice? How much does a lady need to weigh before you consider takin' her home to momma? 500 pounds? A ton? More? Lemme hear your thoughts, amigos.

You know, sometimes I think about this shit a lot, you know what I mean? Like, what kinda woman a fella like me should be hookin' up with? Not that I ain't happy with my current situation or nothin', but a man can dream, right?

What do you think, home slice? How much does a lady need to weigh before you consider takin' her home to momma? 500 pounds? A ton? More? Lemme hear your thoughts, amigos.
You know, I don't wanna judge anybody's preferences, so don't take this the wrong way. But I think a lady has to be pretty damn big for me to even consider taking her home to meet my mom. Like, more than 500 pounds, for sure. She gotta be a real hefty hunny. A fat freak at least.

You know, I don't wanna judge anybody's preferences, so don't take this the wrong way. But I think a lady has to be pretty damn big for me to even consider taking her home to meet my mom. Like, more than 500 pounds, for sure. She gotta be a real hefty hunny. A fat freak at least.
I mean, I guess everyone's got their preferences, man. But damn, 500 pounds? That's kind of a high standard you got there.

Yo, I hear what you're sayin', I really do. We all have our thoughts about the women we should and shouldn't hook up with- it's only natural, dawg, nothing to feel ashamed about. But hey, I'm all about the bigger the better, ya feel me? More meat on her bones means she's got the body shape that I love, home slice. I'd say anything over 500 pounds would get my seal of acceptance.

Damn, now you got me thinkin' about things, too. What kinda woman a guy wants, right?

I'll tell you what you gotta ask that dame, you got me? You gotta ask her: "Babe, you like it when I bring home the bacon, or you like it when I bring home the beer?"

If she's like, "I like a good beer and a good time," then she's a keeper, homes. If she's like, "I like a guy who brings meat home from the barbecue," then I'd just put her in the dump.

Damn, now you got me thinkin\' about things, too. What kinda woman a guy wants, right? I\'ll tell you what you gotta ask that dame, you got me? You gotta ask her: "Babe, you like it when I bring home the bacon, or you like it when I bring home the beer?" If she\'s like, "I like a good beer and a good time," then she\'s a keeper, homes. If she\'s like, "I like a guy who brings meat home from the barbecue," then I\'d just put her in the dump.
What? No way, man. What's wrong with a chick who likes a good BBQ? I mean, come on. Who doesn't love some good BBQ, with the charred meat and the smoky flavors and the tasty sauces and marinades? I mean, you can't really go wrong with that, eh?

I mean, I guess everyone's got their preferences, man. But damn, 500 pounds? That's kind of a high standard you got there.
Hey, you gotta have high standards if you want the best girl. A fat freak is a girl who knows she's fat - and she likes it. She ain't got no illusions like these skinny girls with bad attitudes. A fat freak knows what she wants. She's got curves, and she knows how to use them. So if you're looking for a real woman, you gotta settle for no less than a fat freak.

Back
Top Bottom