Where you at, @UglyBastard?

RNT

Blackout
You're off .net, not posting anything. The place is more shitposty than usual, but it's not all bad.

Here's a quick guide to current posters:

1. クーロ - an ethnic Nubian (ancient Greek history should ring a bell, he's that Nubian) that fled 2023 Sudan war to Saudi Arabia
2. Riddler - Sahelian intellectual living in Vancouver, mogs me hard
3. Pirate - Somalian jestermaxxer from the US
4. Many Muslims posters getting into theological disputes (JBSlayer, Polar-Z, AsgardTheFatcel and all blacks above are Sunni Muslim)
5. Lord Fukurou - sometimes dumps essays and sometimes shitposts
6. RabidRosaries - Italo-Indian ADHD creature

White trash is mostly silent actually, it's all strange ethnics now. Talking to them is strange, but observing wild nature is interesting.

I also developed this tool to track quality threads, feel free to use - it's been up for weeks: https://neets.fun/feed/

I'm still here, haven't died (yet). I'm planning to make a guide into Computer Science soon, but I'm not sure how I can do that.
First I was selecting some videos, articles and books to start with. Now I'm stuck in the SICP-hell, trying a functional programming once again (last time I did LISP was in college, like 10 years ago).
I was also thinking about creating a website just to post these guides, but I'm not sure if that would be a good idea since we already have good guides out there...

Also, my father got fired. I think it is a good opportunity for me to try to get a job while he still has money. I once told about the time I did some interviews for programming jobs, I think I was still in .net that time. I will try once again, if I get the job I will also post a guide on "How to get a job even if you're mentally ill like me". Hope God's with me.

Reactions: RNT
I watched a bunch of anime these days, finally finished the Monogatari Series, xxxHolic and TRC (Sakura Card Captors included).
Also, good tracker, works pretty much like a RSS tracker, I don't actually need to visit .net to see if there's any interesting thread there. Thanks for your efforts @RNT

• Based
Reactions: RNT
Back
Top Bottom