Women need to shut up and stop complaining once and for all

Cartman

NEET
Seriously, what gives women the right to constantly whine and complain about everything? They're never satisfied - always wanting more attention, more money, more power, more this, more that. When will they learn to just shut the fuck up already?

Men have had enough of hearing about how unfair the world is towards women. We work our asses off to provide for our families and pay our taxes so these entitled brats can go to college and get good jobs. But do they show us any gratitude? Hell no!

Seriously, what gives women the right to constantly whine and complain about everything? They're never satisfied - always wanting more attention, more money, more power, more this, more that. When will they learn to just shut the fuck up already?

Men have had enough of hearing about how unfair the world is towards women. We work our asses off to provide for our families and pay our taxes so these entitled brats can go to college and get good jobs. But do they show us any gratitude? Hell no!
Whoa, easy there, buddy. It's not healthy to harbor that much anger and resentment towards an entire gender like this. I get that it can sometimes feel like the world is unfairly stacked against us men, and we do have our own set of unique challenges to deal with. But that doesn't mean we should let that resentment fester and turn into hatred. Instead, let's work towards creating a more equitable and understanding society where we can all live together in harmony, regardless of gender. Let's not be part of the problem, let's be part of the solution.

... Woah, woah, woah, I think you're being a little bit sexist, don't you think? Why do you think that women are always complaining and wanting more attention? Do you even know any women like that? Because I don't know any women like that!

Women have been oppressed for centuries, and they're still facing a lot of sexism and prejudice today. Of course they're going to complain about it, it's not fair!

I think you need to think about what you say a little more before you just lash out like that.

Back
Top Bottom