ZZebra

The Elite are Gold Pilled and so am i
1696999949036.png

Galaxy Angel Series
Sci-Fi Comedy
5 Seasons (126 Episodes)

1697019775008.png
'No man so good, but another may be as good as he.'

It's a sports anime that's not just about friendship, but life's harsh realities. It stays true to the sport and its messages. The story follows two friends, Smile and Peco, who play table tennis, and their dynamics are at the core. The anime explores the passion and struggles of various characters. The animation style may be different, but it's worth a watch. The OSTs and sound effects are great. This anime will make you root for all the characters, regardless of your interest in sports. Give the first episode a try.

It figures in my top 10 anime of all time.

Yuyushiki is one I love to recommend because it's a solid 10/10 sol comedy with only 100k entries on MAL. Minami-ke was also good. Of course the must watches for any self respecting moeshit, Azumanga, K-On! Nichijou, Non Non Biyori, Gabriel Dropout, and Yuru Yuri to name a few. As for non moeshit; Monogatari, Spice and Wolf, Oreimo, Chunibyou, Toradora, Odd Taxi, and Oshi no Ko.
1697063171490.jpeg
1697063147979.jpeg

Yuyushiki is one I love to recommend because it's a solid 10/10 sol comedy with only 100k entries on MAL. Minami-ke was also good. Of course the must watches for any self respecting moeshit, Azumanga, K-On! Nichijou, Non Non Biyori, Gabriel Dropout, and Yuru Yuri to name a few. As for non moeshit; Monogatari, Spice and Wolf, Oreimo, Chunibyou, Toradora, Odd Taxi, and Oshi no Ko.
View attachment 51View attachment 50
For some reason Minami-ke always reminds me of Plastic Nee-san. Don't know why, probably the character design? I'm not sure, but it looks familiar to me.

Back
Top Bottom