Building The Thousand-Year Reich (#2)

none

NEET
One week ago the forum had 15 messages, today it has 362 posts. This is an average of 50 posts a day.

We are not in the hunt from quantity and would be fine with a slow forum so long as it's not dead.

A quick update on what was going on behind the scenes this past week:

- Recruiting people from Reddit was a major flop, users chat back but never sign up. These spaces are smaller than they seem and users who are established there browse other subreddits, they want to be on Reddit rather than some other website.

- The two new users we've got, @Lucifer and @bloodthorn, were invited over from Discord. They are basically the only ones we reached out to. One additional response was "kys" and one user was a Black person named Igor from Trinidad and Tobago, he didn't feel comfortable being here. Not everyone is as open minded as TigerFestival and Master.

- I did not spam our friends at .net for the fear of getting banned. I don't hate that forum and I'm sure jannies will continue digging their own grave. The forum's owner doesn't pay attention to the website and the moderation team are kids playing with a knife. They are cutting themselves and don't understand what is happening.

- I did send two messages to .is users (unknown to me) and one to LordGoro, nope

- The area that hasn't been covered at all are imageboards, both because I can't post on 4chan and because it has a high risk of attracting a very random crowd.

- I have an old account on Gab with close to 100 followers and 2016 join date, the website is changing and there's lots of anime avatars there now. Will see what can be done. My old Twitter accounts were nuked and I can't use Twitter either.

So here's that. See you in a week.

50444.gif

>Recruiting people from Reddit was a major flop
No shit, sherlock! Why do you even want to recruti redditors?

>Not everyone is as open minded as TigerFestival and Master.
I dont have anything agaisnt tigerfestival, but why are you mentioning master? Didnt I already told you guys that this nigger is a fucking fed? Not to mention that he dont even use his forums. His forums are not more than business, and we are expandeble for him. And this fucker sell our data to the goverment!

Back
Top Bottom