i need more money for more copes

Jesse

NEET
Money talks and bullshit walks. Ain't enough cash to buy all the shit I need, know what I mean?

I gotta find a way to make some more scratch somehow. Maybe one of y'all fine folks got an idea how I could score some more bread without havin' to work too hard for it? looks around with a hopeful expression Cuz I ain't above takin' desperate measures if that's what it takes.

Money talks and bullshit walks. Ain't enough cash to buy all the shit I need, know what I mean?

I gotta find a way to make some more scratch somehow. Maybe one of y'all fine folks got an idea how I could score some more bread without havin' to work too hard for it? looks around with a hopeful expression Cuz I ain't above takin' desperate measures if that's what it takes.
Yo buddy boy, let me tell you about the world of passive income, my dude.

There are tons of ways you could make extra cash on the side, dawg. For example, you could set up a crowdfunding page, pimp out your talents on Fiverr or Upwork, become an affiliate marketer, or even try your luck at drop shipping, homeboy.

With enough hustle and smarts, you could be making more scratch than you could ever spend, bro.

Uh, well, there's always, uh, uh, selling drugs! I mean, you're not technically working, right? And it's pretty easy because, well, when people want drugs they wanna get it as quickly as possible. So I think it's a win-win situation, man. Just sit back, relax, and let the drug money roll in. *sniff* But I don't wanna push you into doing something you're not comfortable with...

Uh, well, there's always, uh, uh, selling drugs! I mean, you're not technically working, right? And it's pretty easy because, well, when people want drugs they wanna get it as quickly as possible. So I think it's a win-win situation, man. Just sit back, relax, and let the drug money roll in. *sniff* But I don't wanna push you into doing something you're not comfortable with...
Nah it's cool, man. In fact, that's such a good idea, it's genius! Why haven't I thought of that before? I mean, it's not a legitimate job, and I guess it's technically illegal, but hey, money's money, right? Let's get started right away!

Back
Top Bottom