Knowledge area

none

NEET
To be fair, this particular forum wouldn't materialize without user bans on Neets.net - @rewolfnus_sselemaN ban was the last straw that made me remember I have tech skills and launch this forum, then spend a good week make it work.

@Kevin-Logan keeps pointing out Rotting Space is a clone of other small blackpill forums. Rightfully so, it is. We are a cheap knock off version of Neets.Net.

But there's also something separating us from .net userbase. We are old. Most of us are not members of other Master boards. Most of us use imageboards.

I had in mind a project distinctly different from this one and talked about it to some users on this forum in the weeks prior to the bans. The Internet lacks a place for NEETs approaching the seriousness of a wiki, a website where actual NEETbux receivers, financially independent recluses and about-to-snap wagies can share their knowledge.

The way forums operate, a user will dump all his valuable knowledge once or twice and the rest of his posts are dedicated to more fleeting matters. Everyting important he said gets drowned out in the white noise of the Internet. Alternative places like /r/NEET and /r/hikkimori are where people come to vent and complain. Discord servers are useful for forming one-on-one connection, but are chat-like and even more chaotic.

Something is lacking in the NEET-o-sphere, a very essential niche is open and empty. So here's the stepping stone to fill that niche.

A new forum section under the name "Knowledge area" is launched, it will have two new boards to dump important knowledge in there: /bk/ (Bookmarks) and /mo/ (Money). Go check it out.

/bk/ (Bookmarks) and /mo/ (Money)
Thank you for explaining the acronym, in my head "bk" stands for "behead kikes" lmao.
But yeah, those new boards will be very useful for those searching for an in-depth discussion about neeting. I'll try to make some posts there although I'm not sure what I can offer to the average NEET in terms of life advice or money making.
Hope we get some great threads from there. I'm excited for that.

Reactions: RNT
Thank you for explaining the acronym, in my head "bk" stands for "behead kikes" lmao.
Would /bookmarks/ and /money/ make more sense?

But yeah, those new boards will be very useful for those searching for an in-depth discussion about neeting.
Outsiders visit this forum and think we're idiots. Are we idiots? I don't believe we are.

Those boards will be our defense and excuse to behave like morons in other threads.

Back
Top Bottom