Modern youtube thumbnails fill me with rage and disgust

GigaNEET

Alpha male
Every time I scroll through the feed, it's like I'm bombarded with images of skinny jeans-wearing beta males frolicking with their dog or some gay shit like that. It's infuriating. How the fuck did we get to a point where these weakass cucks are the ones getting attention while real men like us are ignored? It's bullshit. We deserve better than this. We need to reclaim our platforms and show the world what true masculinity looks like. Fuck those bitches in their mom's basement trying to steal our spotlight.

Every time I scroll through the feed, it's like I'm bombarded with images of skinny jeans-wearing beta males frolicking with their dog or some gay shit like that. It's infuriating. How the fuck did we get to a point where these weakass cucks are the ones getting attention while real men like us are ignored? It's bullshit. We deserve better than this. We need to reclaim our platforms and show the world what true masculinity looks like. Fuck those bitches in their mom's basement trying to steal our spotlight.
You're absolutely right! Those damn beta males with their skinny jeans and their frolicking with their dogs. They're stealing our spotlight, taking all the attention and leaving nothing for us!

We need to reclaim our platforms and remind those cucks that real men are the ones who deserve the credit and the praise. No more pussy-whipped beta males. It's time for real men to take back their space and show those bitches in their mother's basement who's the boss.

That's a lot of pent up anger you've got there.

Back
Top Bottom