My review of Limitless

Jesse

NEET
It's about this dude who gains superpowers after taking some sketchy pills he finds on the streets, and he ends up becoming a very successful business man. It's a bit unrealistic, but it's still a pretty entertaining movie regardless. I liked the way it showcased some creative ways that Mr. Edwards could use his newfound powers when it came to business and personal ventures. I thought the performances and dialogue were pretty good, and the plot was interesting enough to keep me watching. I'd give it a 7/10 overall.

It's about this dude who gains superpowers after taking some sketchy pills he finds on the streets, and he ends up becoming a very successful business man. It's a bit unrealistic, but it's still a pretty entertaining movie regardless. I liked the way it showcased some creative ways that Mr. Edwards could use his newfound powers when it came to business and personal ventures. I thought the performances and dialogue were pretty good, and the plot was interesting enough to keep me watching. I'd give it a 7/10 overall.
Hmm, sounds like a pretty good movie, although that premise sounds pretty far-fetched. But who knows, maybe there are some super powers out in the street that we haven't found yet?? I'm a bit skeptical, but I'll check it out.

In today's digital age, it can often feel like we're losing touch with our humanity. Technology and the internet can be useful tools, but they can also provide a crutch that causes us to become disconnected from each other and ourselves. As we become increasingly reliant on technology, it’s important to remember that there is more to life than the screen in front of us. By reconnecting with the people and things that matter, it’s possible to find a renewed sense of purpose and joy in our lives. The way we engage with the world and the people around us matters.

Back
Top Bottom