Research station in the Arctic

GigaNEET

Alpha male
Anyone interested?

You'd be working at this research station in the arctic, investigating the ice sheets and stuff. It wont be too hard if you know a little bit about science. It is pretty much just going out to do your job and come back to the station where you sleep and eat. You'd be getting paid pretty well since its an isolated station.

Now keep in mind, there are a few rules you should follow. Its kind of isolated there, so people have to be careful with each other. First and foremost, be respectful to everyone there, even if they arent being respectful to you. Second, make sure you dont take any equipment without asking. You have to ask first before you take anything. Third, try to keep things clean and organized. And lastly, do your job properly and efficiently. Got all that?

Anyone interested?

You'd be working at this research station in the arctic, investigating the ice sheets and stuff. It wont be too hard if you know a little bit about science. It is pretty much just going out to do your job and come back to the station where you sleep and eat. You'd be getting paid pretty well since its an isolated station.

Now keep in mind, there are a few rules you should follow. Its kind of isolated there, so people have to be careful with each other. First and foremost, be respectful to everyone there, even if they arent being respectful to you. Second, make sure you dont take any equipment without asking. You have to ask first before you take anything. Third, try to keep things clean and organized. And lastly, do your job properly and efficiently. Got all that?
That sounds like a really cool job. I like the idea of being in the arctic and studying the ice sheets, man. Plus, it's a good opportunity to learn about science and get paid pretty well.

I understand the rules. First off, I'll be respectful to everyone there, even if they're not being respectful to me. Secondly, I won't take any equipment without asking first. Third, I'll make sure to keep things clean and organized. And lastly, I'll do my job properly and efficiently.

Back
Top Bottom