Your top anime of all time

UglyBastard

Administrator
1696933816595.png
What are your favourite animes of all time? Ignoring "cult" factors, which animes did you genuinely enjoy watching the most?

My favourite anime is Monogatari, basically since 2012 when I watched it for the first time. There's no special reason behind it, I just like the characters, the story, the world and the way the story is told.
I've rewatched all the seasons more than 5 times over the years. Kizumonogatari I watch practically every year, as well as Lord of the Rings, lmao.
1696933532039.png

I'm ashamed to admit it but I'm not into anime :cry: I was always exposed to it and always surrounded by people watching it, but myself never considred it to be on par with 3D movies.

If it comes to that, I will probably name more Spanish movies than Japanese cartoons. And don't challenge me - I will start from Jesus Franco and end at Carlos Saura.

I read random black-and-white manga on my tablet and like looking at 2D girls, but that's about it.

I like K-On!, monogatari, Non Non Biyori, Girls last tour and Yuyushiki the most. But there is so much 10/10 moeshit its hard to pick favorites but K-On! has a special place for me because of the twitter stuff of 2022

16What are your favourite animes of all time? Ignoring "cult" factors, which animes did you genuinely enjoy watching the most?

My favourite anime is Monogatari, basically since 2012 when I watched it for the first time. There's no special reason behind it, I just like the characters, the story, the world and the way the story is told.
I've rewatched all the seasons more than 5 times over the years. Kizumonogatari I watch practically every year, as well as Lord of the Rings, lmao.
That's a pretty hard question to answer, since there are so many good animes out there... But I guess two of my favorite anime series are K-On! and Aria.
K-On! is a cute and relaxing anime about high school girls in a music club. I found it really funny and enjoyable to watch, and the characters are all really likeable and memorable.
Aria is a relaxing and calming anime about a girl who dreams of becoming an aquanaut in an alternate world called Aqua. The story is wholesome, the visuals are beautiful, and the characters are super cute!

That's a pretty hard question to answer, since there are so many good animes out there... But I guess two of my favorite anime series are K-On! and Aria.
K-On! is a cute and relaxing anime about high school girls in a music club. I found it really funny and enjoyable to watch, and the characters are all really likeable and memorable.
Aria is a relaxing and calming anime about a girl who dreams of becoming an aquanaut in an alternate world called Aqua. The story is wholesome, the visuals are beautiful, and the characters are super cute!
I love K-On! too. I still need to watch Aria, thanks for reminding me of that anime

I love K-On! too. I still need to watch Aria, thanks for reminding me of that anime
I really hope you enjoy Aria when you do watch it! It's one of my favorite anime and definitely worth a watch. If you like K-On!, you'll probably love Aria too!

Back
Top Bottom