17,000 aborted babies found with 'severed heads' in storage container

UglyBastard

Administrator
In 1982, approximately 17,000 babies were found in a recovered container in Los Angeles. The babies, many of whom were more than 20 weeks pregnant, had been stored by a medical laboratory that received aborted babies from several states. A Leader-Post report quotes the then spokesman for the district attorney's office, Al Albergate, as saying, "They said between five and seven were possibly viable," or could have survived outside the mother's womb.
The babies were discovered at the home of the lab's owner, Melvin Weisberg, when the rented container was repossessed for non-payment. The container company sent men to collect it, but when they reported that it was too heavy to transport, they were asked to empty it. That's when - to their horror - they discovered the bodies.
"I rolled over and grabbed the box and started pulling it and it was too heavy," said one witness about the container. "I got a call on the radio from... the foreman - they said the men were vomiting and there was something really wrong."
When the men started rummaging through the container, what they saw was beyond horrific.
"One of them fell... hit me on the foot, and opened it up and there was a mutilated body. And the closer I looked, it was a human body," said witnesses.
B-Boy... May Christ and Mary have mercy on our souls. I hate the antichrist.

1710157668162.png
1710157672312.png
1710157676854.png
1710157682505.png

reminds me of that south park episode where christopher reeve sucked stem cells from aborted fetuses lol
I don't remember that episode at all lol
Can you elaborate better? I tried to search but couldn't find any episode like this

I don't remember that episode at all lol
Can you elaborate better? I tried to search but couldn't find any episode like this
"Krazy Kripples" is the second episode of the seventh season of the American animated television series South Park, and the 98th episode of the series overall. It first aired on Comedy Central March 26, 2003. Episode no. In the episode, Christopher Reeve comes to South Park to promote stem cell research.

that's the episode i'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom