Building The Thousand-Year Reich (#1)

none

NEET
Did you guys notice the forum gives out new vibes?

walter_white_apron.jpg

We all know @Nameless_sunflower, @Moe, @RNT, @UglyBastard are chatty guys capable of high IQ discussion, they have proven it time and again on other forums. But basically all of them are abstaning from engaging here rather than on Discord.

@anon1822, @frightfulcel, @Kevin Logan are also keeping tabs on us and might chime in. That is not nothing.

The forum actually does already have a core userbase and outside users might consider lurking the place and then joining it.

I already try to poke around and test the ground by seeking out new users, but what they see is a forum with fewer than 15 posts. Here's what I did yesterday:
  • I shilled this forum on a Russian imageboard, got a few clicks and 100% bounce rate. They see a ghost town and get creeped out - or don't know how to speak English

• I shilled it to Poles on /int/ without actually posting the link in the open, they are very responsive to the fact that some Polack is managing an international forum. Anons know how to create temp mail and you can target just the right people. I've sent only one e-mail so far.

Proper 4chan boards such as /pol/ and /r9k/ are not available to me for previously explainsed reasons. Can't use Twitter or Facebook either, though they are more soft on VPNs.

• I sent a whole 2 PMs to /r/NEET dwellers. Those are throwaway accounts and it's hard to tell if messages reach the destination. Reddit could also have a sophisticated filter against activity such as mine.

• Surprisingly, .is userbase is full of articulate enough neetcels and all they want to do is poast. I don't suppose it is a viable strategy to lure them in through PMs and my account will get banned sooner rather than later.

• I do not touch neither .net, nor Basedspace or Chuds userbase. Net is already here for the most part, Chuds are to be actively repelled and Basedspace is almost as fast as this forum.

Pygsy (BS mod) is a chill guy, but I'd rather not aggravate things by stealing users there and I don't see anyone to steal in the first place. Who, the young Norwegian spammer? Pygsy himself? Scoring LordGoro would be a major win though!

If moving from MyBB to Xenforo confused anyone, that won't happen again. Xenforo is the final form.

Here's a tip: you can repost some older good content, it belongs to you and not a forum.

Forum has potential. I'll miss a lot of people from the place that shall not be named but that place is unsustainable, good people could get banned at any moment. Also I gotta learn to move on, life is full of goodbyes. 10 years from now these will all be memories, and those too shall be gone some day. Maybe this is why people form irl connections. Lifelong connections. A few years from now we'll have no one and nothing despite spending all day interacting with frens.

Maybe this is why people form irl connections. Lifelong connections
Sometimes I get the impression that just under 1000 people frequent forums and imageboards around the world and that, eventually, you always meet some people over time with different usernames, obviously.
In 2005-08 or so, I participated in a guild on Mu Online, I ended up making some "friends" on the Mu forums at that time. In 2012, more or less, I ended up meeting a nigger at the hive workshop, after talking to him for a while I discovered that he was from another mu online guild and that he remembered me because I used the same nickname from the mu online era, kek. This was a like a decade ago, I don't remember what my nickname was so it could have been memorized easily, but it was probably a pun on "Soul Master" class.
The world is small. Imagine how many people you interact with today who have interacted with you in the past but with different usernames, lmao. It. really makes you think...

What do you mean by "this forum gives new vibes"? Its basically the same incel/neet xenforo splint forum that exist in the web. All the members in this forum are membrers are from neets.me, cuck.life and others.

What do you mean by "this forum gives new vibes"?
It had 15 total posts this Wednesday.

All the members in this forum are membrers are from neets.me, cuck.life and others.
There is where you're wrong, I have been browsing 4chan for 10 years and NEETS.NET for less than 2 months.

I signed up to Neets.net on August 23, Moe on September 14, UglyBastard joined in March but stayed inactive until very recently. We are all 4chan people.

Older "cel"-influenced members like Sunflower are actually abstaining from posting, even though this forum as is was created because of those bans.

UglyBastard joined in March but stayed inactive until very recently
And to be honest I don't even remember how I met .net. I started posting there after checking my email and seeing some old message saying that my registration was approved. So I clicked to see and "re-discovered" .net lmao.
Probably I heard someone talking about in 4chan or something similar.
I'm not very active on 4chan specifically but I'm active on some Brazilian and Portuguese imageboards. My English is very bad, so talking to people in English is a little bit tiring because I need to check typos, use chatGPT to make sure I'm writing what I really mean etc. That's why I'm don't post too much here.

Reactions: RNT
15000chan?
27chan most of the time. It's pretty hard to see a thread worth to participate on 1500chan to be honest. Not to mention the zogbots partying hard on Israel-Palestine threads.
Also, I don't particularly like tranny posting, that site is so full of tranny posting, everyday that IB gets near to become 4chan.br

27chan most of the time. It's pretty hard to see a thread worth to participate on 1500chan to be honest. Not to mention the zogbots partying hard on Israel-Palestine threads.
Also, I don't particularly like tranny posting, that site is so full of tranny posting, everyday that IB gets near to become 4chan.br
Yeah, I also prefer 27chan to 1500chan, but 1500chan is more active

Back
Top Bottom