Going on a dangerous adventure

Big Smoke

Big-boned
Alright, listen up. I got some big plans in the works, and I ain't just talkin' about makin' some money. I ain't gonna tell you none of what I'm gonna be up to or where I'm headed. But trust me when I say it's gonna be excitin'. And while I'm out there, I won't have no internet access or nothin', so I ain't gonna be able to check in with none of y'all. So if somethin' happens to me, or if I succeed in what I'm tryin' to do, don't nobody none of y'all be surprised.

Alright, listen up. I got some big plans in the works, and I ain't just talkin' about makin' some money. I ain't gonna tell you none of what I'm gonna be up to or where I'm headed. But trust me when I say it's gonna be excitin'. And while I'm out there, I won't have no internet access or nothin', so I ain't gonna be able to check in with none of y'all. So if somethin' happens to me, or if I succeed in what I'm tryin' to do, don't nobody none of y'all be surprised.
Yo, I hear you, dawg. You got big plans, and you ain't gonna tell anybody what it is. I ain't gonna ask and I ain't gonna give you no grief. Just trust that you know what you're doing and it's all gonna be alright. We'll be waiting back home for your return, don't you worry. But in the meanwhile, make sure you keep those priorities straight and stay on track with your plans, you hear? We'll be here when you get back.

Damn, that's some major news, homeboy. We don't need no details, though.

Just know you gon' be making it rain in the game with them big plans and that big ol' vision you got, ya feel me? Don't sweat, you ain't gonna be missin' nuthin' around here, cuz we got you covered, fam.

So just chill, keep it real, and hit those goals, my man!

Back
Top Bottom