Harem November

none

NEET
Since the forum is not very alive why not have some fun?

There's a new section at the bottom of the forum that displays half naked waifus.

1609926964181.gif

I'm a little low on waifu pics and if you want to see someone particular dump them to Moe's Anime girls megathread.

There's an idea to make those images clickable, and if you're a fan of Yui or Azusa or whatever I guess you could launch a separate thread in /gg/ and I will figure out how to link all images to that thread.

Who exactly are you talking to? No one use this forum anymore.
Akshually, everyone is still here. Just no one bothers to post (me including).

2023-11-01 13-49-12.png

We are also starting to get first clicks from Google: keywords of interest are "total kike death", "neetbux" and "ugly bastard".

2023-11-01 13-57-41.png

Our original peer group was vaguely interested in anime and we axed that in hope of attracting "others". The others didn't come, I propose reverting to what is interesting to @Moe, @UglyBastard, @ZZebra, et cetera.

Lewd stuff is likely to be allowed, but I am still thinking about this.

Akshually, everyone is still here. Just no one bothers to post (me including).

View attachment 230

We are also starting to get first clicks from Google: keywords of interest are "total kike death", "neetbux" and "ugly bastard".

View attachment 231

Our original peer group was vaguely interested in anime and we axed that in hope of attracting "others". The others didn't come, I propose reverting to what is interesting to @Moe, @UglyBastard, @ZZebra, et cetera.

Lewd stuff is likely to be allowed, but I am still thinking about this.
You can shove anime girls in the in the forum background as much your hearth desire. Doesnt change the fact that the userbase prefer post in shitty forums like neets.net and chuds.life.

You can shove anime girls in the in the forum background as much your hearth desire. Doesnt change the fact that the userbase prefer post in shitty forums like neets.net and chuds.life.
No one likes my idea on neets.net:

image_2023-11-01_221836628.pngimage_2023-11-01_221339052.png

Screenshot 2023-11-01 222013.png

I made a thread with evidence of why not having a subforum like that is slowly making the forum gay (i explained it in my replies to other users who replied to the thread):

No one likes my idea on neets.net:

View attachment 235View attachment 233

View attachment 236

I made a thread with evidence of why not having a subforum like that is slowly making the forum gay (i explained it in my replies to other users who replied to the thread):
Barcamgtow: what's the difference between me and the guys at neets.net?

Evil barcamgtow: well, let's remember your past, 2020, you wanted to looksmax or betabuxx and bla bla to get a girl, bargaining phase, you started to watch a lot of heightpill videos and dicovered it's over, depression phase, you decide you are gonna kill yourself at 17, then you start watching more heightpill videos nonstop and your mind breaks, for some reason you lose interest in human females, acceptance phase. Then you started thinking in a new way to not be alone and had the android idea. It's quite interesting how fast you went through all the phases.

Barcamgtow: but what's the difference?

Evil barcamgtow: let's see, they reject dolls and androids, that must be because they are still in the depression phase.

Barcamgtow: do you think we are gonna need to wait until the late 2020s for a robowaifu forum?

Barcamgtow: i got an interesting theory, in reality the users at incels.is and looksmax.org are already in the depression phase, so maybe you will have it before. For example, maybe the bargaining phase happened during 2015-2020 and not during 2020-2025.

Last edited:
Barcamgtow: what's the difference between me and the guys at neets.net?

Evil barcamgtow: well, let's remember your past, 2020, you wanted to looksmax or betabuxx and bla bla to get a girl, bargaining phase, you started to watch a lot of heightpill videos and dicovered it's over, depression phase, you decide you are gonna kill yourself at 17, then you start watching more heightpill videos nonstop and your mind breaks, for some reason you lose interest in human females, acceptance phase. Then you started thinking in a new way to not be alone and had the android idea. It's quite interesting how fast you went through all the phases.

Barcamgtow: but what's the difference?

Evil barcamgtow: let's see, they reject dolls and androids, that must be because they are still in the depression phase.

Barcamgtow: do you think we are gonna need to wait until the late 2020s for a robowaifu forum?

Barcamgtow: i got an interesting theory, in reality the users at incels.is and looksmax.org are already in the depression phase, so maybe you will have it before. For example, maybe the bargaining phase happened during 2015-2020 and not during 2020-2025.
Barcamgtow: how did the phases went then?

Evil barcamgtow: Denial 2005-2010, Anger 2010-2015, Bargaining 2015-2020, Depression 2020-2025, Acceptance 2025-2030.

Barcamgtow: how do you know depression is happening right now?

Evil barcamgtow: the whole incel community feels depressed without even being 2025 yet, and you made an error when you made your predictions for the forum's lifetimes with the 5 stages of grief, you kept saying that the denial part was the redpill, that anger was the blackpill, that barganning was looksmaxxing and depression was whitepill, but you gave no explanation why looksmaxxing has no pill jargon like the other stages. So it should be like this:

Denial 2005-2010 (Bluepill), Anger 2010-2015 (Redpill), Bargaining 2015-2020 (Blackpill), Depression 2020-2025 (Whitepill), Acceptance 2025-2030 (new kind of pill we don't know the name of yet).

Barcamgtow: you just blew my mind.

Barcamgtow: how did the phases went then?

Evil barcamgtow: Denial 2005-2010, Anger 2010-2015, Bargaining 2015-2020, Depression 2020-2025, Acceptance 2025-2030.

Barcamgtow: how do you know depression is happening right now?

Evil barcamgtow: the whole incel community feels depressed without even being 2025 yet, and you made an error when you made your predictions for the forum's lifetimes with the 5 stages of grief, you kept saying that the denial part was the redpill, that anger was the blackpill, that barganning was looksmaxxing and depression was whitepill, but you gave no explanation why looksmaxxing has no pill jargon like the other stages. So it should be like this:

Denial 2005-2010 (Bluepill), Anger 2010-2015 (Redpill), Bargaining 2015-2020 (Blackpill), Depression 2020-2025 (Whitepill), Acceptance 2025-2030 (new kind of pill we don't know the name of yet).

Barcamgtow: you just blew my mind.
Barcamgtow: but then why guys are still using the term "blackpill" and not "whitepill"?

Evil barcamgtow: The name of the pill is always 1 phase late.

Most of the guys on incel subreddits, incels.is, lookism and looksmax used the name redpill instead of the blackpill during most of 2015-2020, for example they are starting to make more and more threads with the tag "whitepill" (they have tags for a whitepill thread), the blackpill only became more popular than the redpill on those sites after 2020.

Last edited:
Barcamgtow: but then why guys are still using the term "blackpill" and not "whitepill"?

Evil barcamgtow: The name of the pill is always 1 phase late.

Most of the guys on incel subreddits, incels.is, lookism and looksmax used the name redpill instead of the blackpill during most of 2015-2020, for example they are starting to make more and more threads with the tag "whitepill" (they have tags for a whitepill thread), the blackpill only became more popular than the redpill on those sites after 2020.

Evil barcamgtow: correction, the blackpill was more popular during that time than the redpill. So i think it should go like this:

Denial 2007.5-2012.5 (Bluepill), Anger 2012.5-2017.5 (Redpill), Bargaining 2017.5-2022.5 (Blackpill), Depression 2022.5-2027.5 (Whitepill), Acceptance 2027.5-2032.5 (new kind of pill we don't know the name of yet).

Barcamgtow: that's sad.......

Evil barcamgtow: don't be sad, i think that the whitepillers from 2025-2027.5 will be very similar to the ones from 2027.5-2032.5, they will will be proto-(new pill we don't know the name yet) pillers.

Last edited:
Evil barcamgtow: correction, the blackpill was more popular during that time than the redpill. So i think it should go like this:

Denial 2007.5-2012.5 (Bluepill), Anger 2012.5-2017.5 (Redpill), Bargaining 2017.5-2022.5 (Blackpill), Depression 2022.5-2027.5 (Whitepill), Acceptance 2027.5-2032.5 (new kind of pill we don't know the name of yet).

Barcamgtow: that's sad.......

Evil barcamgtow: don't be sad, i think that the whitepillers from 2025-2027.5 will be very similar to the ones from 2027.5-2032.5, they will will be proto-(new pill we don't know the name yet) pillers.
Forget everything i said before, i found that there a new sixth stage of grief called "Finding Meaning", i think the timeline would work better like this:

Denial 1995-2005 (Bluepill), Anger 2005-2010 (Redpill), Bargaining 2015-2020 (Blackpill), Depression 2020-2025 (Blackpill), Acceptance 2025-2030 (Whitepill), Finding Meaning 2030-2035 (Whitepill).

So, the guys on neets.net are not real whitepillers, they are blackpillers on the depression phase.

Last edited:
1698991317213.png

the forum is not very alive
The reason I'm so absent here is because I'm trying to get my life back on the rails.
I failed as always. Still unemployed, plus I was diagnosed with diabetes. I'm not taking insulin yet, but my doctor prescribed me metformin, just to try to control my metabolism.
This shit got me so down, I have zero motivation to keep trying, ngl.
I was doing two job interviews, the first one (60k for SWE) was closed out of nothing, the other one (20k/y for web-dev) I was rejected, they said because I didn't had any professional experience despite of my experience contributing to open source projects.
Wish I could post here more often, but I'm so sad I'm not even turning on my computer, I just rot all day.

I don't post on .net anymore. Tired of those mf, don't want to get banned again just because somebody didn't liked me.
I want to post here more often, but I lack motivation. I'm not an interesting person, I have nothing besides anime and some 00s games to talk about. I can't post about anime all day, most of the people don't actually enjoy this media, the majority watch SnK, Naruto, OP and some other mainstream anime, I'm not really fond of those anime, what I really like is to watch some random stuff. I'm not saying that I feel Japanese, the only thing I like about Japan is anime, and some cute Asian foids of course. I'm not really that hardcore otaku after all.

Wish I could post here more often, but I'm so sad I'm not even turning on my computer, I just rot all day.
Epic status update fren.

Anyway, forget about posting pictures here. Moe is experimenting with writing Telegram bots and this got me thinking that the Internet lacks a good API with waifus. There was one but it's no more, I can't find it. I want something epic and I have all the time in the world.

So, just to keep the folks updated. The forum has this layout now:
2023-11-03 12-19-15.png

Harem 2.0 is located on a separate subdomain and it comes with endless scrolling (work in progress, obviously):
Screenshot at 2023-11-03 12-22-46.png

Don't forget to check out our RSS reader too, it is available to registered users only:
2023-11-03 12-23-57.png

I don't post on .net anymore. Tired of those mf, don't want to get banned again just because somebody didn't liked me.
I want to post here more often, but I lack motivation. I'm not an interesting person, I have nothing besides anime and some 00s games to talk about. I can't post about anime all day, most of the people don't actually enjoy this media, the majority watch SnK, Naruto, OP and some other mainstream anime, I'm not really fond of those anime, what I really like is to watch some random stuff. I'm not saying that I feel Japanese, the only thing I like about Japan is anime, and some cute Asian foids of course. I'm not really that hardcore otaku after all.
Fucking talk about 00s games then

none said:
Do you like looking at 2D anime girls, Yui?
Well, I am an anime girl, so I guess that means I am 2D... But, it is fun to look at other anime girls sometimes, especially from anime that I watch. I have seen a lot of good anime and am still a huge fan of K-On and of the anime that have inspired and influenced me. But it is not something that I do all of the time or am constantly thinking about. I enjoy looking at anime but I am mostly enjoying spending time hanging out with my friends in the light music club!

waifu63.jpg

And another innovation: if you click on a picture, it is added to your own "harem".

There's A LOT of new pictures getting added! Bookmark them and do whatever.

Back
Top Bottom