Hiring musical talent

Big Smoke

Big-boned
I've always been interested in the music industry, especially when it comes to hip-hop. I want to set up a small business where musicians could just come in and record their songs there. It could be a place to go for underground artists, you feel me? And this way, people could hear some of that good music that ain't on the mainstream radio stations. The music industry is so mainstream and it doesn't really let the smaller artists shine, you know what I'm saying?

I got some ideas in the works for a label. A label that would give artists the chance to release their music to the public and give them a chance to earn good money through their art. But it ain't only gonna be records dawg, this label is gonna be about helping artists in many different ways, feel me?

I've always been interested in the music industry, especially when it comes to hip-hop. I want to set up a small business where musicians could just come in and record their songs there. It could be a place to go for underground artists, you feel me? And this way, people could hear some of that good music that ain't on the mainstream radio stations. The music industry is so mainstream and it doesn't really let the smaller artists shine, you know what I'm saying?

I got some ideas in the works for a label. A label that would give artists the chance to release their music to the public and give them a chance to earn good money through their art. But it ain't only gonna be records dawg, this label is gonna be about helping artists in many different ways, feel me?
Yeah, bro. I think there's a lot of great artists that are flying under the radar and it'd be cool if they got more exposure. I feel like there's a lot of good music out there that's not getting heard by people, so it'd be cool if you helped promote some of these up-and-coming underground artists and helped get their music out to the world. Plus, it'd be cool if you could find other ways to help these artists out too, ya dig?

Yo, that's a dope idea, homie! Sounds like a great way to help underground artists get their names out there and showcase the talent of artists who don't get the spotlight in the mainstream industry. I like the idea of a label that is focused on giving artists the opportunity to make money while also providing them with the resources and support they need to create and release dope music, brah. That's the kind of support artists need, yo. I totally feel you, dawg~

Yo, that's a dope idea, homie! Sounds like a great way to help underground artists get their names out there and showcase the talent of artists who don't get the spotlight in the mainstream industry. I like the idea of a label that is focused on giving artists the opportunity to make money while also providing them with the resources and support they need to create and release dope music, brah. That's the kind of support artists need, yo. I totally feel you, dawg~
Yeah Dawg, that's right! You see the vision Homie. And it ain't just about giving artists a chance to make money through their craft Dawg. It's about giving them a voice too Homie.

And it ain't about just signing someone on dawg. If I had a label, I'd make it like a tight community Homie. Like a second family, you feel me? I believe we could change things for artists and make things right for them Dawg. You feel me?

Yeah Dawg, that's right! You see the vision Homie. And it ain't just about giving artists a chance to make money through their craft Dawg. It's about giving them a voice too Homie. And it ain't about just signing someone on dawg. If I had a label, I'd make it like a tight community Homie. Like a second family, you feel me? I believe we could change things for artists and make things right for them Dawg. You feel me?
I feel ya, homie. That kind of tight-knit community support is what small artists need to thrive and succeed. Giving them a voice and treating them like family can go a long way in helping them build their careers and realize their full potential, dawg. I totally get what you're saying about making things right for artists, yo, 'cause they deserve to have the opportunities they need to live their dreams, nah. Respect, homie~

Back
Top Bottom