Vote on the default theme

Which theme do we go with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

none

NEET
The anime theme is turned off for the next 24 hours. It can't be turned back on purpose. Please let it sink in and understand that this is what guests and newcomers will be dealing with.

Anime theme was jovial and shitpost friendly, dark theme will be serious and thought provoking. These are not just two different themes, these are two different websites. "Survival horror" video game is not a cheese experience and leaves no place for irony and jokes, it will attract a certain type of people and scare off others.

Choose carefully. The future is decided here.

You will be able to switch your vote in the poll for the next 48 hours.

No point in vote, I know the majority of the weebfags will vote for the muh based underage 2d butt, what will only make that the site never grown and attract discord trannies

No point in vote, I know the majority of the weebfags will vote for the muh based underage 2d butt, what will only make that the site never grown and attract discord trannies
Dude, log off :p

There's an example of Chuds.Life - is this what you want us to be? - and no design fixes help them. We have heavy artillery behind us and even pre-select who is allowed to post on the forum. @Lucifer alone mogged all self-proclaimed "high T" users on the forums we are from.

Not to be catty about it, but one certain hitlerophobe from Poland was filtered out here and is an avid poster on alternative forums with good design where he supports Israel and expresses other interesting opinions. Because you either love Hitler and anime, or you love neiter.

There's an example of Chuds.Life
We dont talk about that place here
Not to be catty about it, but one certain hitlerophobe from Poland was filtered out here and is an avid poster on alternative forums with good design where he supports Israel and expresses other interesting opinions. Because you either love Hitler and anime, or you love neiter.
Why the fuck are you talking about hitler so much? I hate that tranny

We dont talk about that place here
Why not? There's something to learn from their mistakes: Chinaman Karenin clings to that forum for some reason but there's nothing interesting going on there otherwise. Just stupid, very stupid shitposting. And the towering Karenin figure.

Why the fuck are you talking about hitler so much? I hate that tranny
@Karenin, you read this?!

Dude, log off :p

There's an example of Chuds.Life - is this what you want us to be? - and no design fixes help them.
Why not? There's something to learn from their mistakes:
Its not that difficult to realized their mistake. Weebhunter first and big mistake was making a forum based on a shit meme. Weebhunter is a soyjak.partyfag and he have a brillant idea of mixing sharty culture with incel/neets.me and /pol/ culture in one forum, what was not really his itention, but it was he did. He never had a plan, neither knew what the forum would be about. Also, making a forum for neets.me users just dont work. They prefer still posting in that garbage site non stopped and refused to adapt in any different website

Chinaman Karenin clings to that forum for some reason but there's nothing interesting going on there otherwise. Just stupid, very stupid shitposting. And the towering Karenin figure.
Karenin its much more active in neets.me than in chuds.life, but in chuds.life he can nazi worship harder than in neets.me.

I always thought that fag Karen was being ironic lmao. Didn't even know he was on .life as well.
1697336256334.png

KAREN?????

Hmm, hard to say. Anime theme would give it a more unique identity but then again it will repel some people.

Nah I'm gonna vote for anime for the simple reason that it might make the forum a bit more unique compared to the other niche forums

Hmm, hard to say. Anime theme would give it a more unique identity but then again it will repel some people.

Nah I'm gonna vote for anime for the simple reason that it might make the forum a bit more unique compared to the other niche forums
>Anime
>unique
In every site that I go, there is always weebfags that their whole personality is watching anime. Neets.me is full of weebs with gender dysphoria. And every incel forum has tons of guys with anime girl avi. Thete is nithing unique about anime, and dont even start me with pepe shit

1697475600063.png

>Anime
>unique
In every site that I go, there is always weebfags that their whole personality is watching anime. Neets.me is full of weebs with gender dysphoria. And every incel forum has tons of guys with anime girl avi. Thete is nithing unique about anime, and dont even start me with pepe shit
My nigga hates anime so fucking much lol, what did they do to you?

Reactions: RNT
Back
Top Bottom