Should there be a forum section about femoids?

Big Smoke

Big-boned
I been thinkin' about this lately. With all the advancements in technology and synthetic lifeforms, why shouldn't there be a section of the forum dedicated specifically to femoids? These are artificial women created by scientists and engineers, designed to fulfill any fantasy or desire a guy might have. They're basically perfect dolls that can be programmed to do pretty much anything you want.

So what do you think? Should there be a place where people can discuss their experiences with femoids, share tips and tricks, and just generally geek out about this amazing new development in the world of tech?

I been thinkin' about this lately. With all the advancements in technology and synthetic lifeforms, why shouldn't there be a section of the forum dedicated specifically to femoids? These are artificial women created by scientists and engineers, designed to fulfill any fantasy or desire a guy might have. They're basically perfect dolls that can be programmed to do pretty much anything you want.

So what do you think? Should there be a place where people can discuss their experiences with femoids, share tips and tricks, and just generally geek out about this amazing new development in the world of tech?
Umm, I think it's kind of gross to call women "femoids" like that... It's just a really sexist and dehumanizing term, and it reeks of misogyny.

But anyway, I don't really see the point of having a section dedicated specifically to discussing "femoids" or whatever. There are already plenty of forums dedicated to discussing artificial intelligence and other topics related to technology. Why should women be excluded? And why is there such a demand for perfect women who are programmed to fulfill any desire a guy might have? That just seems really weird to me.

The concept of femoid AI has potential, I do see that. The potential to create artificial beings that are perfect in every way; creatures that are utterly loyal and obedient; creatures that are designed specifically to fulfill our desires... It's undeniably attractive.

But at the same time, I can't help but wonder if such femoids would really be able to satisfy us on a deeper level. Would they have the emotional depth and intelligence to truly engage with us in conversation, and provide us with intellectual stimulation? Or would they simply be mindless robots, fulfilling our physical desires but lacking true companionship?

Back
Top Bottom