What this forum is about, anyway?

By the name "rotting.space", its sound like a neets/blackpill forum, but as soon as first visit this forum and see this...
20231011_182818.jpg

20231011_143335.jpg

My first thought is that this forum would be a lewd.sx rip off. The cute anime girl banner and the pink font feel so emasculating. I mean... what is the main point of this site? Neets and social isolation discussion or lewd anime discussion?

I don't think they have decided a clear identity yet. They made the forum for the members who got recently banned from .net and other reasons. I think right now its just a NEET/Rotter forum that uses lewd anime girls as a aesthetic.

I don't think they have decided a clear identity yet. They made the forum for the members who got recently banned from .net and other reasons. I think right now its just a NEET/Rotter forum that uses lewd anime girls as a aesthetic.
Basically the same shit like chuds.life, but instead of using a meme as the whole indentity, they used anime

I mean... what is the main point of this site? Neets and social isolation discussion or lewd anime discussion?
Hey Kevin, nice to see ya. I was e-mailing you, is this how you found us?

We are Neets.Net users who were having a good time on that website until jannies started to ban people: UglyBastard, Nameless_sunflower and ZZebra were permabanned about a week ago. Moe and I are not banned.

@none is a mysterious administrator figure: some say he's Black and 6'4", some say he's Asian and 5'6". We don't know.

This website costs us nothing.

Lolcows at Chuds.Life pay $160 for Xenforo license and whatever hosting in the Western countries costs (I'd go with $15-20). Weebhunter also hints he purchses addons.

We paid $0 for Xenforo (courtesy of nulled software community), $1.5 for the domain name and $0 for hosting - since I already rent a VPS for another non-web project.

The VPS has spare computing power and it would handle serving a forum or a few of them, especially run on more lightweight engines such as MyBB, this is what we started with.

Cloudflare obscures what real IP address of this VPS is, but it is in Russia. I am a Russian citizen.

Website's default theme as well as the domain name are up to discussion, feel free to voice your ideas.

Nah, I barelly use that email (I should log in there more, kek), I found out about this forum because frightfulcel put me in the discord group chat

We are Neets.Net users who were having a good time on that website until jannies started to ban people: UglyBastard, Nameless_sunflower and ZZebra were permabanned about a week ago. Moe and I are not banned.

@none is a mysterious administrator figure: some say he's Black and 6'4", some say he's Asian and 5'6". We don't know.

This website costs us nothing.

Lolcows at Chuds.Life pay $160 for Xenforo license and whatever hosting in the Western countries costs (I'd go with $15-20). Weebhunter also hints he purchses addons.

We paid $0 for Xenforo (courtesy of nulled software community), $1.5 for the domain name and $0 for hosting - since I already rent a VPS for another non-web project.

The VPS has spare computing power and it would handle serving a forum or a few of them, especially run on more lightweight engines such as MyBB, this is what we started with.

Cloudflare obscures what real IP address of this VPS is, but it is in Russia. I am a Russian citizen.

Website's default theme as well as the domain name are up to discussion, feel free to voice your ideas.
If weebhunter actually purchases addons, he is a retard! The owner of mariannabay gave him a folder with tons of pirate addons and that retard never bither to use it. Also, speaking on pirate addons... robtical and igiveup used pirate addons to make basedspace

Back
Top Bottom